“ to serve you is our pleasure ”
Our JOB IS TO SOLVE THE WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTION PUZZLE FOR YOU.
- Have you been disappointed by a low fill rate?
- Challenged by how to fulfill a complicated order?
- Accurate labeling?
- Had it with TD?
- Transportation Dilemmas?
- Need a supplier to be more flexible?
Our account executives are here to provide SOLUTIONS—Period! You should detect a significant difference in their responsiveness and readiness to solve problems that could prevent you from delivering on your promises to your customers. We enjoy the collaborative partnerships we have fostered over the years and work diligently to achieve 99% fill rates.
How we help to meet your needs
- Fill rates optimized
- Logistics Challenges Solved
- Customized orders completed with pride
- Flexibility for yours specific requests
- Follow through with details and the Unexpected changes
- Doing all possible to be “ On Time ”
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate
We strive to cultivate and sustain long-term relationships with each of our customers, vendors and suppliers regardless of size or location. We make a concentrated effort to visit them regularly and maintain a clear picture of their goals and challenges to help meet their specific needs. We believe our approach to customer service has directly impacted our retention and satisfaction statistics over many years.
This all-important personal touch is accompanied by considerable investment in state-of-the-art warehouse facilities and inventory systems along with customized technology applications that support order taking/processing, billing and transportation tracking. We can also share numerous marketing tools to assist in selling the products we provide. If there is something we can do to help a customer be more successful, we will do it.
We adhere to the strictest of quality controls and safety measures to maintain the standards necessary to fulfill each and every order. We can’t “earn” our customers’ trust by being pleasant on the phone—we have to unfailingly keep our promise to assure shipments are received when and how you specify.
Our facilities, processes and documentation undergo routine, rigorous inspections and audits including those federal and state agencies listed below. Our annual audit by the esteemed American Institute of Baking (AIB) has received uninterrupted ‘superior’ ratings for the last 15 years.
- California Department of Health
- California Food and Drug
- Federal Department of Fisheries
- NOAA – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- FSIS – Food Safety and Inspection Service
- BRC – British Retail Consortium
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Commerce